Author Topic: Any news about the Tesoro Cazador?  (Read 7123 times)

Connor

Any news about the Tesoro Cazador?
« on: August 27, 2015, 11:11 am »
Hi guys does anyone has some info about the Tesoro Cazador, the releasedata is way over (2014)
Groningen Connor

Connor

Re: Any news about the Tesoro Cazador?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 12:00 pm »
Hi guys does anyone has some info about the Tesoro Cazador, the release date is way over (2014)
Gr. Connor

kevsat

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 06:18 pm »
cazador ???....i didnt know they had plans for a new mchn ..sounds interesting :-\

Sven

• Nokta Anfibio Multi, Tesoro, Compass, Mirage Pi...
    • Treasure Hunting & Vintage-Classic Metal Detectors
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 10:14 pm »
I have been waiting since day 1.
Likely never to materialize.
Tesoro makes no effort to inform. Appears the project is a dead horse and they wish the topic would go away.
From what I understand thru the grapevine, Tesoro is having issues and everyone there is told to put on a happy face.
You won't get answers your looking for if you call directly to find out.

On the US forum, the mods will delete any Caz posts once the drama heats up, it always does, folks are tired of waiting with empty promises.

If it ever does materialize, it better be good. There's so much more new detectors out its hard to see where it might fit in to be competitive.
It is a fact it will not be a target ID machine as originally stated by Tesoro, just a beep and dig. That was back 2013. It's very possible with all the latest 
new LCD screen ID machines with bells and whistles, they may have had to take a look at producing a new version of the Cortes, named the Cazador. Now that's just speculation on my part.

Time will tell if Tesoro keeps up with the times or closes its doors.
Treasure Hunting & Vintage-Classic Metal Detectors
Free Downloads at my website:
  http://www.treasurelinx.com/home1.html

Connor

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 07:05 am »
Thank you Sven ;) i do hope they bring out the Cazador in a short time, it would help the brand though and perhaps they have developed something the others haven't? :-X
gr. C

muddy fingers

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 08:41 am »
That's a terrible shame regarding what Sven had to say. I read somewhere that once Jack Gifford died there wasn't really anyone to carry on his work with the same passion and commitment. I had a Toltec 100 (metal box) and Eldorado (metal box)- both totally easy and trouble free to use, even on really difficult sites. If they still made those sturdy metal box machines nowadays then I would go and buy new ones and that's despite having a Deus.