Author Topic: Targets per hour???  (Read 6975 times)

Rew

• Gold Membership
Re: Targets per hour???
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 09:57 pm »
1 a day  :D
I do it with an AKA Sorex Pro

detecting_deano

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 08:17 am »
What I want to know is what is your good to bad ratio over the last few weeks I've been keeping everything junk and good finds I'll post it up at the end of the month

gc-1023

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 10:22 am »
What I want to know is what is your good to bad ratio over the last few weeks I've been keeping everything junk and good finds I'll post it up at the end of the month
beauty is in eye of beholder
 What is a good find to one is junk to another .most coins from my pasture permission have been georgian copper and very worn . would i class them a good find because they are 200+ years old or just toss them in the scrap tub ?
   i found a chassis plate 100 years old off a british vintage vehicle ,to many they would have just tossed that in the scrap .to me its a treasure ,the vehicle it came  off has long since become extinct .only early printed documents record it ever existed ,but i have a piece of one. :P
some yanks actually collect different types of ring pulls and rarer ones can have a value ,so did your junk ratio just change upon hearing ringpulls are collectable?