Author Topic: Clairvoyant talks to Roman soldier - metal detecting - 101  (Read 7506 times)

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator

Cornholio

• Gold members
Re: Clairvoyant talks to Roman soldier - metal detecting - 101
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 11:24 am »
Haha, did she take any of your money, by any chance?

SuchMuch

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 12:09 pm »
Don't waste yr time with Roman surgical tools, bring her some Celtic gold coins and ask where the rest are laying  :-\

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 03:46 pm »
Weather you believe in clairvoyants, God, the afterlife or are spiritual or not, (I am not) for those of you who have Ancient sites, there's something to be said when walking these sites, and when you find these artefacts that certainly gets you thinking!
Had the hair stand up on the back of my neck more than once on one particular Roman site...
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

JBM

• Gold Membership
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 04:26 pm »
Always listen to the little voice with. ;) :) :)  Jerry.

gc-1023

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 06:13 pm »
Gary .my respect for you just climbed another notch . its one thing to believe in the unusual ,its quite another to have the nuts to tell the world openly without fear of ridicule .
     I too think like you ,that its not just electronics that find the object .
what if all of us are surrounded by loved ones departed most of our day ,and when we move around we maybe have spirits follow us to watch out for us and others just stay put knowing we will return to a certain spot (home) .
    how many times have spirits seen you going about your business  and given you a mental nudge left of right so you found a nice object ?
I have always wanted to conduct a bizzarre experiment .
theres a book called ghosts of the norfolk broads .
in that book theres a story of a roman legion proccession thats been seen many times on the same spot . in the vision theres a roman arena  that if in same location is now underwater .
 i always said i would take a vacation to that spot and dive the river to search for roman artifacts . needless to say with a second family its never gonna happen . but i would love someone else to check out the spot and the story.

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 06:19 pm »
Cheers Nigel

JBM

• Gold Membership
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 06:42 pm »
That`s just how I found this Lion ring.

I have posted the full story a few times in the past. ;) :)  Jerry.

Iffy signal

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 07:34 pm »
Although im a sceptic,  Psychometry would be an amazing skill to have, as a detectorist!

redkite

• Gold Membership
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 09:47 am »
Thanks for sharing that Gary. Great

Rew

• Gold Membership
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 10:10 am »
That`s just how I found this Lion ring.

I have posted the full story a few times in the past. ;) :)  Jerry.

Incredible find Jerry. Is that now a museum piece.
I do it with an AKA Sorex Pro

Cavelierchappy

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 11:48 am »
My history within the context of family history are Irish Travellers.............. many including my Dad's mum believed herself to be a fortune teller and have the ability to communicate with the spirits;  one of my sisters believes herself to be a 'Witch' (one consistent factor involved and that is reward for them, whether it be money or recognition as someone who is special within the community).  What I find is that none of these individuals whether they believe themselves to be or not to be 'Special' have one thing in common.  When it comes to Scientific proof and controlled environments............ they always fail big time to even tell the time accurately.  There is a lot of mind tricks and mechanisms these individuals employ.  If you are an inexperienced sceptic then an experienced psychic can convince you of their abilities.  If you are already a believer then that niggling within your mind (when they trip up and recover) will be ignored.  Remember this if your dead loved one when alive could not foretell next week's lottery numbers, why on earth are they capable of telling you now.  Bull poo from a live animal or now dead is still 'Bull poo'.  Oh by the way I do believe in the possibility of Aliens lol  :D

gc-1023

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 01:18 pm »
 i know many who have been to see clairvoyants
two examples i will use are  positive proof for me  many  are not charlatons .
   my mother went to one .
     he said she had been given a gift by a customer who is now deceased(she used to pump gas)
     she could not make any connection with what he was saying .
     then he said ,if you want your luck to change ,go to your windowsill and turn the object around to face its home far away  .
     she got home and went to the living room windowsill full of crap.
   sure enough there was a gift from a customer who had  departed this world
    a cheap plastic bull you get from spain ,and sure enough it was facing into the room
     she turned it round and i watched as she shed a tear or two
     of course i asked ,why the tears ? and learned of her trip to the clairvoyant.
       i was about nine.

then @ 10 years ago i had my palm read and left hating the guy
he had told me very abruptly to forget any future with the girl i was with that day
  he had read her palm and nothing he saw involved me
    everything he told me ,initials of future woman,living abroad, fathering two more kids in 40's ,big houses,etc. all has come true
     self fullfilling prophecy?
        i didnt search for a foriegn girl
      i was on english dating site chatting with local girls  when a girl asked if i would help her practice her english and made it clear she was not looking for a date .
       i thought shes in spain ,my girlfriends shouldnt get jeleous i will chat with her .
      her initial in the net was A, in real life her initial or all four of them matched the initial told to me.
       it was only after visting spain for a weeks break with her that i remembered his words and realised she was already pregnant  from our first encounter
     i even got off the plane logged on to website and informed her of the reading ,telling her she was likely already pregnant .
of course she thought me nuts or winding her up ,but it wasnt long before all was confirmed .
      two kids later ,theres only one part of prediction left half fullfilled
    He said i would advise govts
     non of that made sense ,but years later i have pieced together many predictions by vanga,shipton,cayce,nostrodamus,malachy. that all point to coming apocolyptic events .
    i have blogged about the predicted path we are heading down ,and i know the govt is listening because they were kind enough to send a guy to sit by the river with me for 15 minutes talking in riddles of death and upsetting american govt
   and his final warning was i could go up the river tomorrow and see a sign saying lock one way wier the other
  all i needed to remember was i could drown in wier or lock ,better to turn back .
    he left in a new american dodge challenger
     later i remembered his words and looked at the last video on my phone .
it was two days ealier ,i was in my boat  by the sign saying lock  one way ,wier the other .
  i even verbally stated theres windsor bridge ,this way is the lock and that way is the wier .
   i realised any advice i had to give our govts would be falling on deaf ears .
      been blogging a lot less about politics since then .
   the power to see the future is as old as the hills ,and i,m sure a much higher percentage had that connection years ago
        its a rare gift/curse these days.
   And yes i too believe not in the possibility (too vague),but the existence of aliens .

Cornholio

• Gold members
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 12:54 am »
I believe in the power of pharmaceuticals and always take my meds.  ;)

bentley240

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 04:01 pm »
I believe that some believers just have to "top" whatever is said.