Author Topic: Nighthawks  (Read 4610 times)

tig2

Nighthawks
« on: October 19, 2015, 11:40 am »
Just heard on radio 2 there will be a slot on nighthawks on Jeremy vines show between 12 and 2 pm.

detecting_deano

Re: Nighthawks
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:13 pm »
Has it been on yet I've only just tuned in

tig2

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:33 pm »
It's on in a bit next.

detecting_deano

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 01:53 pm »
He basically doesn't like detectorists weather nighthawk or not all the same to him .

paul goswell

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 04:25 pm »
yes i listened in and it was a bit one sided basically we are all scum of the earth

tig2

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 05:34 pm »
It's pretty much what they said on that TV programme, no great surprise.

Redfoot

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 11:17 pm »
If you want to put your views to him remember to be polite no bad language be informative and send it to vine@bbc.co.uk if enough people inform him of our side of the story maybe he will give us or the NCMD an opportunity to provide a reply

Dirtdigger

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 01:47 am »
link for it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06hhmv5

starts around 146.23

nailman

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2015, 12:59 pm »
yes i listened in and it was a bit one sided basically we are all scum of the earth

To Me the J Vine show is the daily mail on radio, they are always one sided, the person they talk to is always bias.
If it was some WW2 veteran who had lost his medals, then found by a detectorist it would be a differant story.
But we don't do the hobby any favours, on u tube there is a video of some guys digging a hoard of Bronze Age axes.
Basically it's a feeding frenzy, you would think they were burying a woolly mammoth Everyman and his dog are sticking pro pointers in the pit, archaeologist go on about contexts these guys had trashed everything.

This video nasty is the sort of ar munition that the antis want and here it is handed to them on a plate! Anther u tube video showed a idiot dig a live granade he pulled the pin and threw it, it didn't go off, I found a training one once phoned the police they got the army bomb lads in, I was told I had done the right thing.
Just beware of what you're video content might say to others.  Rant over have a good dig this weekend.
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered