Gary's Detecting forum > General detecting talk

Looks like i'm going deus

(1/4) > >>

mrbaker:
After my mrs reversed over my dual field(long story and my fault :()  the house insurance is going to pay out and i reckon i will be keeping my little oriental gg2 nicknamed Lulu for any beach work with the sharpshooter and getting a deus for inland,  My question is how many of you have started off with a deus lite then got the remote after? or do you wish you got the whole package first off?

oscar6972:
Ah the million dollar Deus question! I personally started off with the full set up but there are loads of folk who are quite happy with just the lite version.

You can still do plenty without the remote but I do like to tinker with settings so just gives you a bit more to play with! But in all honesty Most times now mine goes in my pocket once I'm set up for the day and stays there!

If you do go for the lite I would personally recommend getting the ws4 headphone with the removable module. You can then clip on the headphone adaptor and choose whichever headphone takes your fancy. Lots of people plug the xp blue wired headphones into the module and they sound superb. 

JBM:

--- Quote from: mrbaker on November 25, 2015, 09:22 am ---After my mrs reversed over my dual field(long story and my fault :()  the house insurance is going to pay out and i reckon i will be keeping my little oriental gg2 nicknamed Lulu for any beach work with the sharpshooter and getting a deus for inland,  My question is how many of you have started off with a deus lite then got the remote after? or do you wish you got the whole package first off?

--- End quote ---

Thats the way to go for sure.  ;)

Perhaps the new coil with its very high frequency will be ok for the beach/ ;) :)  Jerry.

mrbaker:
Cheers guys i'm looking forward to playing now especially with a new 270 acre permission that has never been detected on to the farmers knowledge as his dad hated them,  thankfully tony is very interested. 

JBM:

--- Quote from: mrbaker on November 25, 2015, 10:32 am ---Cheers guys i'm looking forward to playing now especially with a new 270 acre permission that has never been detected on to the farmers knowledge as his dad hated them,  thankfully tony is very interested.

--- End quote ---

Thats a lot of land.

Worth doing a historic  research before you start.

Its easy these days, but following my own experience I once went to a large section of virgin land and found a medieval fair site having been guided by library information.

It kept me busy for over a year tecting 3 times a week.

Hope this helps you best of luck.  :)  Jerry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version