Author Topic: in the dog house  (Read 8547 times)

bob79

Re: in the dog house
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 09:46 pm »
Don't think any bloke will get women Gaz, they are a law unto themselves.

BeePee56

• Gold members
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 08:32 pm »
Man up mr Baker. get your balls back out of your mrs. handbag, If you succeed let us know how to do it....ps. i hide my spare tectors in the garage the garage out of sight

mrbaker

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2015, 08:42 pm »
Man up mr Baker. get your balls back out of your mrs. handbag, If you succeed let us know how to do it....ps. i hide my spare tectors in the garage the garage out of sight

Lol so was mine but in a rush I left it out on the floor and the mrs reversed the car into the garage straight over it, 

Rew

• Gold Membership
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 08:48 pm »
The good thing with a deus lite is that when folded up, you can put a lamp shade over it and disguise it as a table lamp. ;)
I do it with an AKA Sorex Pro

gc-1023

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2015, 08:55 pm »

Lol so was mine but in a rush I left it out on the floor and the mrs reversed the car into the garage straight over it,
my minelab musky was found in the loft of a house ,hardly a mark on it ,so i suspect someone was keeping it out of wifes sight then didnt retrieve it when they moved house . That or maybe he passed on without telling a soul it was up there  :o.

mrbaker

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2015, 11:07 pm »
The good thing with a deus lite is that when folded up, you can put a lamp shade over it and disguise it as a table lamp. ;)
Lmao at that m8

mrbaker

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2015, 11:09 pm »

my minelab musky was found in the loft of a house ,hardly a mark on it ,so i suspect someone was keeping it out of wifes sight then didnt retrieve it when they moved house . That or maybe he passed on without telling a soul it was up there  :o.

Stranger things have happened m8 thing is my Mrs will be suspicious for a while now lol.

gc-1023

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2015, 11:34 pm »
must confess i have had the same problems ,but mine are guilt induced.
i have several machines and want a aka next that should do all the things the seven can do .
how can i justify hanging on to a load of machines i probably will stop using
one back up machine ,yes .no hesitation.
 seven backup machines = good set of AKA coils. ;)