Author Topic: nigel,regtons  (Read 3735 times)

benelly

nigel,regtons
« on: May 05, 2016, 07:00 pm »
many thanks to nigel and the staff at regtons for his great fast service brilliant is all i can say,i sold my last deus after having it 6 month mainly because like many of us we listen to too many touts telling us how deep their machines are yes i fell for it on many occasion this deus is my 13th in 3 yrs just less,and lucky or not it is staying put,i have had the so called top models wont mention the brand but ive had me share and the bulgarian machines,now i,m not knocking them and yes 2 or 3 are deeper than the deus but for a all round job the deus is the machine wont be falling again for the super deep machines that are that cranked up to to the hilt to start with your forever re ground balancing or checking settings what have you,yes we all want to go deeper but were losing money left right and centre,anyhow i,m glad i,m reunited with my machine of choice and if i walk over it and deusy dont beep then it stays in the ground simples,also thanks to gary and others for all their input on the deus i learnt a lot and have learnt myself a bit too and still learning,anyways happy hunting be good and be satisfied with what you have.

Peter

Re: nigel,regtons
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:23 pm »
13 DEUS`S in three years ! That`s averaging 4 a year ,  that must be a record ?  ??? Jeeeeesus thats over £14,000 squid in XP`s let alone all the other makes . I truly am Shell shocked ,besides gob smacked ,and my jaws still dropped  ;D I have to keep re checking the post in case I mis read it.

benelly

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 07:39 pm »
lmao 13th machine 2nd deus

Peter

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 07:40 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D Thank gawd for that. Phew ,I can re set my jaw now  :D

benelly

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 07:48 pm »
ye not found that much gold yet to warrant 14 grand lol

Nigel at Regtons

• Regton Ltd
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 09:27 am »
Damn, I was hoping a new trend was appearing ;D

clayman

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 11:13 am »
Shame you never took the time to get used to the blisstool. ::)

benelly

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 12:55 pm »
blistool was deep but too tetchy for me and a tad heavy on the old hernia not knocking any machines deus is more simple and easy and reliable they all get us digging iron n coke n crap just my preference but ye deep on hammys but had to keep regrounding and getting tuneing right was a knacka ache