Author Topic: do you use headphones  (Read 7966 times)

Willy muffit

Re: do you use headphones
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 02:53 pm »
^^^^ wot he said ^^^
Deus 11" standard + 9" HF coil
T2 Ltd  + NEL Tornado +  Sharpshooter
Minelab Equinox

MarkSussex

• Gold members
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 04:14 pm »
Nice post Peter and spot on for me.

This is the very first post I've read on this forum since joining yesterday. If this is the kind of stuff and responses that goes on here then no thank you. P.S. after reading thru this post, I would never ask a question.

The first post you read was from a guy who had an attitude problem. He asked a few questions and then because he didn`t like the answers ,he got arsey with a couple of guys who actually took a few moments of their time to attempt to answer him truthfully , and then he decided to throw his toys out of the pram because he didn`t like what he heard and replying with "I reserve the right to please myself ! ".  Not a good way to start gelling with people I`d say if your going to  bite the hand that is going to feed you. 
 If your new on a forum and you ask questions thinking you already KNOW the answer why ask them in the first place ? 
 It sounds to me like you have a similar attitude problem  judging by your first post ,so  maybe sticking to your American  Forums like Findmall or TreasureNet, where they only answer in two or three words in a post, will suit you better. But here in the UK quite a few of us  tell it as it is straight ,and to the point  but at the same time without dancing around the Maypole blowing kisses to each other and Cooing in each others earole.
Full Deus ws5 headphones
XP Mi6 pinpointer
Lesche Raptor
JRC stainless

Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS-zmXG4aqq7jc1Ya4lPow/videos

tangorory

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 05:14 pm »
 :) Another reason to have headphones is that without them they drain the batteries quicker.