Author Topic: Is this the same Gary?  (Read 3846 times)

IDB

Is this the same Gary?
« on: March 21, 2017, 02:17 pm »
We have a tv show here in the USA called Expedition Unknown,they were looking for King John's Crown Jewels at the Wash . My question is the Gary in the show the Gary we know ? I've seen pictures of Gary but he always has a hat on the Gary in the show didn't he also had no hair and had two rings in his left ear. The show was good they found a lead seal . Does Gary like jellied ell? The Gary in the show loved them. Please let me know is this the same Gary ?

13oots2

• Administrator
    • Comics
Re: Is this the same Gary?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 05:01 pm »
Doesn't sound like our Gary to me, I think he hates catching eels let alone eating them ;)
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and join the live chat

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 05:20 pm »
No not me, wouldnt want to do TV work.

Peter

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 06:17 pm »
 That`will be  Gary Brun.

JBM

• Gold Membership
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 07:39 pm »
Our Gary is a modest guy,certainly not a extrovert. ;) :) Jerry.

IDB

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 08:52 pm »
Now I know didn't think it was but how many Gary's in the UK that are famous for their skills with a metal detector? The give away should have been the other Gary was using a minelab.  Thanks for the replies specially from the real Gary .

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 09:16 pm »
Yes that picture is Gary Brun, dont know what he's doing these days. Im not sure if he is still with Minelab.

antiphonus

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 09:32 pm »
Pretty sure the guy in the show is Gary Drayton. Lincolnshire lad who has lived mainly in South Florida for the past long time detecting the Treasure Coast. http://hardcoretreasurehunting.blogspot.co.uk/

jlpsmith

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 10:51 am »
Pretty sure the guy in the show is Gary Drayton. Lincolnshire lad who has lived mainly in South Florida for the past long time detecting the Treasure Coast. http://hardcoretreasurehunting.blogspot.co.uk/

You are right. That's is Gary Drayton. A very nice guy.

jackel

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 08:30 pm »
Gary Brun done a field test last week on the F75 DST version somewhere abroad he posted it on his Facebook page seemed strange to me because he was always a Minelab boffin.

The video was pretty ok to be fair the F75 performed as expected very well.