Author Topic: London  (Read 7614 times)

IDB

London
« on: March 22, 2017, 06:52 pm »
So sorry to hear about the terrorist atack in London ,I know you are in our prayers here in the US.

JBM

• Gold Membership
Re: London
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 06:59 pm »
Thanks IDB, but it had to happen.

Its the times that we live in. >:( :(  Jerry.

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 07:10 pm »
Let's  keep burying our heads in the sand, how about a #hashtag..... ::)
Condolences to the families ......
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

The oil man

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 07:23 pm »
One of our Radical preachers is in the frame  ::)
Probably had mental problems!  Yeh that'll be it!
I came in to the world with nothing and still have most of it left 

Deeptech Vista X  + Perseverance

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 08:25 pm »
So sorry to hear about the terrorist atack in London ,I know you are in our prayers here in the US.

Thanks buddy, a very thoughtful gesture.
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

Willy muffit

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 08:47 pm »
Cant help thinking if that poor policeman had a gun strapped to his waist he would probably still be alive now

also very proud of all the blue light folk god bless you all
Deus 11" standard + 9" HF coil
T2 Ltd  + NEL Tornado +  Sharpshooter
Minelab Equinox

impos1

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 09:23 pm »
Cant help thinking if that poor policeman had a gun strapped to his waist he would probably still be alive now

also very proud of all the blue light folk god bless you all

Agree. Thought they all wore stab proof vests.
XP Deus
Makro Racer
Whites v3i
Whites MX5

Peter

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 09:24 pm »
Condolences are of little value to the dead victims or their relatives. What we should have done is stopped this from ever happening in the first place by putting the brakes on the perpetrators from even being in this country  . But of course we love to pride ourselves on how liberal minded we are and how tolerant we are,and because of that submissive and weak attitude which is totally inappropriate in today`s terrorist ridden world ,we of course have to then pay the Piper.Dead victims do not ever get the chance to forgive anyone.

Quote Andrew ."  Thought they all wore stab proof vests. ".
 A stab proof vest doesn`t prevent you getting stabbed in the Neck.
A Glock G21 would

BeePee56

• Gold members
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 09:32 pm »
Fully agree with Peters comments, every British  police officer  Should be armed, the days of the Bobbie are over.

Peter

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 09:39 pm »
Fully agree with Peters comments, every British  police officer  Should be armed, the days of the Bobbie are over.
Yes indeed they are. But you`ll still get the stupid attitudes of many who`ll still insist on that age old out of date phrase, where they love to brag how "Our British Police do not pack a gun" and of course it will cost more & more lives until the penny does finally drop .I just fear for the amount of dead bodies that will mount up until it does get realised that todays world is not yesterdays world,and we must move with the times. For every ones sake.

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 09:43 pm »
I agree the police should be armed! but it won't stop the attacks , the French & German police are armed, didn't  help them.
It's not going to stop, we allowed a Trojan horse through the gates... And when I say "we" you know who I mean ....
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

Peter

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 09:50 pm »
At least with a Pistol the Policeman would have had a chance to defend himself,as it was ,even a taser wouldn`t have the stopping power a .45 would have  .
We have to arm every  police officer now because it makes sense to ,and no sense not to. 

Redfoot

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 10:51 pm »
We sowed the wind years back now we are about to reap the world wind, when communism was on the rise we trained and supplied insurgents to infiltrate communist countries to de-stabilise them, once the regimes fell the skills and supplies we provided went to the highest bidder and terrorism was born, the west started it, arming all police is a knee jerk reaction, policeman/women lose their guns policemen/women kill people just like everyone else, they commit suicide as well so why expose us and them to that?, we knew there was a threat we have to be lucky every day terrorists only have to be lucky once, they are prepared to die and you will never stop such a dedicated attacker they will wait watch and once they see an opportunity they will strike as hard as they can, you put more guns out there and you simply make it easy for them to get into the wrong hands and that means more bodies in bags, yes we need a firm response we need to interrogate those linked to the terrorists we need to intern all those returning from Syria and interrogate them, simply asking them to say they will be good is not going to do it, the skills they learnt over there will be taught to people over here, that is how terrorism works you secretly train your operatives, we need to do something and do it fast to deter others or else we will end up with soldiers on our streets

Willy muffit

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 11:04 pm »
you put more guns out there and you simply make it easy for them to get into the wrong hands ???????

are you suggesting if we arm the police they will sell their guns ???
Deus 11" standard + 9" HF coil
T2 Ltd  + NEL Tornado +  Sharpshooter
Minelab Equinox

Tanglefoot

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 09:42 am »
Morning Irvine. Empty your mailbox matey. Tried email but says 'empty maibox'. Alternatively, pick up my email from the profile and I will get  some bits off to you.

Edit So sorry for my inappropriate post on this subject. I just replied to your name. Bless all the people who wear the blue. They do not deserve to be injured or die at the hands of these scum.