Author Topic: London  (Read 7227 times)

JBM

• Gold Membership
Re: London
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 10:24 am »
Gone are my days when the boys in blue used a cape on us kids and a truncheon on others.

Fight fire with fire, these coppers in the line of fire need to be armed.

Its the times that we live in and we cant put the clock back. Jerry.  ;)

Redfoot

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 12:34 pm »
Gone are my days when the boys in blue used a cape on us kids and a truncheon on others.

Fight fire with fire, these coppers in the line of fire need to be armed.

Its the times that we live in and we cant put the clock back. Jerry.  ;)

To fight fire with fire we would need to give Policemen a 4x4 and two big knives each, as that is what the scum bag used, intelligence and stealth is what beats terrorists every time, vigilance is the price of freedom hence 4 million CCTV cameras in the UK, we all need to watch and report things out of the ordinary in 99% of cases it will be an innocent thing we have spotted however it is the 1% that provides the information that stops terrorists and it can be the simplest thing that trips them up so be aware whatever community you live in, most terrorists over compensate and may appear westernised and friendly that may hold contrary views to mask their intentions, it is difficult but like a jigsaw the picture is not clear and the more pieces you have the clearer the picture becomes, we just need to hope that this was an isolated incident and not the start of some campaign, lone wolves are the hardest to detect and stop and they can lie dormant for years before being acting out a terrorist attack.

Lodge Scent

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 01:07 pm »
Tragedy. Another life taken and another family destroyed by violence. None of us are truly safe from the crazy or insane or evil or militant types. The police need to be able to defend themselves if they are going to be put in harm's way while protecting us. But arming everyone isn't going to solve the problem either.

I agree with Redfoot, intelligence is they key to stopping terrorists.