Author Topic: Nail test with 11" and 6" coil on Equinox  (Read 2310 times)

gonzo

• Gold members
Re: Nail test with 11" and 6" coil on Equinox
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 06:51 pm »
I hate this type of test........people don't detect items on the surface,they detect buried items.
Try doing this test again......exactly the same set up but with the items buried for a period of time......the results will  be totally different.......nailboard tests mean nothing.

nailman

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 10:06 pm »
I hate this type of test........people don't detect items on the surface,they detect buried items.
Try doing this test again......exactly the same set up but with the items buried for a period of time......the results will  be totally different.......nailboard tests mean nothing.

I agree not a scientific test by any means I’am getting tired of these home produced videos
The only detecting videos I watch are our own star Gary’s XP  and the late great Norfolk wolf
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 05:58 am »
The one I am testing sounds vague just like that even with no iron around. Pin pointing is a barsteward I can see why some people claim they are deep.
I have found if you use Iron Bias 0 you will hear a fair bit of Iron as a good sound so it is not really a fair shout. 2 is the minimum I would use.
My mate is selling his if anyone is interested, collect from Havant / south coast area.