Author Topic: Deus lite hf or Orx Hf help needed.  (Read 7231 times)

Martin

Re: Deus lite hf or Orx Hf help needed.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2019, 08:12 pm »
When I had a Deus a while back I wasn’t able to access all the menus via the ws4 phones hence the need for the controller. Am I right in thinking it’s now possible to access nearly all the options via the Ws4s so the remote would only be for the display/Xs screen and updating software.

mayhem147

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2019, 09:53 pm »
I'm selling it for 760 matey, anyone interested can freely come to middlesbrough to see it , long way north for most southern puffs to travel though  ;D

Plus,  we'll eat you
 :D

I thought you meant you'd bought one for that price. That's a real bargain for someone! :)

mayhem147

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2019, 09:58 pm »
When I had a Deus a while back I wasn’t able to access all the menus via the ws4 phones hence the need for the controller. Am I right in thinking it’s now possible to access nearly all the options via the Ws4s so the remote would only be for the display/Xs screen and updating software.

And defining tonebreaks, which you can't do on the 'phones. Presumably you also can't save any custom settings, and would need to re-enter every time?

Ghost

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2019, 03:26 am »
It’s like Breaking the t.v remote, the t.v will work but a pain in the arse switching channels .
The remote price is ridiculous and your getting raped if anyone buys a new one, buy second hand they tend to go for around the 350 mark ...yes, even at that it’s expensive but it’s a must have in my opinion .
With this newish equinox being so popular , xp should slash the deus price , full setup 900 new .

I very very nearly bought an orx remote a few weeks ago for £220 , I thought great, I’ve got spare coils and a stem from the deus, I’ll make a new machine... luckily for me, at the death I read that the orx only uses the hf coils , which I didn’t have .
So that cheap £220 machine would of ended up costing me £570 ! ...
Lucky escape

JBM

• Gold Membership
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2019, 09:28 am »
You get what you pay for in this world. ;) :)

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 06:32 pm »

And defining tonebreaks, which you can't do on the 'phones. Presumably you also can't save any custom settings, and would need to re-enter every time?

I think you can save settings?
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

lobo

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2019, 11:47 am »
You can save 8 custom programs with either WS4 or WS5 headphones. They are saved in P11 up to P18.

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2019, 03:24 pm »
Martin, I would have a good look at the new specs on the WS4 headphones, with the added features you can make a lot of adjustments, and save programmes. 

I started with a lite on the old WS4s and loved it, with the added adjustments it can only be better.  I guess a lot comes down to how much you like having a visual remote.
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

lobo

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2019, 04:10 pm »
Just to add, it's only versions 5 that provides extra functions to the headphones.