Author Topic: New machine release delays  (Read 5942 times)

nailman

New machine release delays
« on: January 12, 2020, 04:27 pm »
Has anyone any idea when the new  CScope evo will hit the markets ?
 I worked in media and Marketing this was pre Internet, Minelabs reputation is a marketing mans wet dream, they have such a cult following, that the suggestion of a new machine eg Vanquish  will have people pre ordering, just so they can say theve got one !! However you wouldn’t rush out and buy a car without a test drive or reading a few reviews
I’am afraid I’am old fashioned, I’ll wait till the products been out and tried and tested, the Simplex was introduced at the same time and is proving to be a success, ok there has been a few teething problems mainly coils but these have been dealt with very professionally by the manufacturer, Evan the Nox had a wobbly shaft upon release
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
Re: New machine release delays
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:17 pm »
Spring 2020 for the EVO I think
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 07:38 pm »
First I have heard of this, has there been any info released?
Be good to see C-scope on to a winner, but to be honest I wont hold my breath, they are just so far behind the curve, that said if C-scope could build a machine with some of the spec we have come to expect and combine that with there customer service and get the price right ?
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

nailman

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 08:19 pm »
Be good to see C-scope on to a winner, but to be honest I wont hold my breath, they are just so far behind the curve, that said if C-scope could build a machine with some of the spec we have come to expect and combine that with there customer service and get the price right ?

The new CScope prototype looks good it’s shape is Nox, quest Simplex style digital it’s on their web site but no specs yet
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 08:55 pm »
I know a few people who still love the C-Scopes but I think it's good they have invested in a modern digital machine, nice to see them deciding to create new units and stay up with the competition.

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 06:21 pm »

The new CScope prototype looks good it’s shape is Nox, quest Simplex style digital it’s on their web site but no specs yet
I just looked on their site, not giving to much away are they  :) ...
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 06:44 pm »
I think I heard it's 14khz but I could be wrong, and that may even change I guess.

nailman

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 08:46 pm »

I just looked on their site, not giving to much away are they  :) ...

Noand no tests of the Vanquish yet either
XP Deus

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 01:31 am »
Vanquish......why did they style it like a Chinese copy of a Garrett  :-[

I know performance is the most important thing....but come on !!

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2020, 08:20 am »
I think they have dropped an epic bollock with the Vanquish, for a start they have copied a well out dated machine in terms of looks and performance. Why the hell diddnt they use the Equinox platform.
Apparently when they released it at Detectival the audience were not impressed.
https://metaldetectingmedia.com/minelab_vanquish-fail

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2020, 12:37 pm »
I think they have dropped an epic bollock with the Vanquish, for a start they have copied a well out dated machine in terms of looks and performance. Why the hell diddnt they use the Equinox platform.
Agree when I see the release on youtube , I was like "is that it". Two steps forward one step back comes to mind...
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

nailman

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2020, 12:38 pm »

Stick a Minelab sticker on and it will be a volume seller , having worked in marketing I’ve always thought Minelabs marketing very overrated, that article has made my day
XP Deus

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2020, 07:38 pm »
As far as design in the lower price bracket is concerned, Nokta Makro nailed it with the Simplex and made the Vanquish look like something from 10 years ago.