Author Topic: Tarsacci MDT 8000  (Read 5508 times)

lobo

Tarsacci MDT 8000
« on: October 15, 2020, 08:01 pm »
Starting to hear good things about a new detector to the UK called the Tarsacci MDT 8000. Anyone on here had any experience of one ?  It's made in the USA which surprised me, for some reason going off the name I expected it to be from Eastern Europe. Not cheap, comes in at just over £1,300.

nailman

Re: Tarsacci MDT 8000
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 08:49 pm »
That’s a new name to me it does have a Eastern European sounding name,at first I thought someone had taken over Tesoro.
Just checked the web page looks a nice piece of kit, be interested in seeing the performance on the beach
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered

rusty old bucket

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 09:27 pm »
That’s a new name to me it does have a Eastern European sounding name,at first I thought someone had taken over Tesoro.
Just checked the web page looks a nice piece of kit, be interested in seeing the performance on the beach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfO4GwZ7E3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJdVYwucRN0
Rex Sedet in vertice
Live a good life.

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 04:15 am »
It certainly sounds and looks European.  The question is, where the heck has this thing popped up from, and who the heck are they ??
1300 quid and no promotion?  This is a mystery machine right now in many ways.
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

lobo

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 07:09 am »
I believe the company have been going for around 18 months in the US and starting to impress with their latest model. There is a well known UK detector retailer who has acquired UK dealership. The owner had, in the past, worked with Eric Foster so to me that's a good recommendation although the machine is not a p.i.

bob79

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 05:59 pm »
Some video's filmed in UK on YouTube by Dave H, sounds very much like the Aka Signum.

Lodge Scent

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 10:30 pm »
Yeah made in the US. Hasn't caught on big quite yet. But if it performs well there will be plenty of folks who will shell out the money.