Author Topic: All quite on the Apex front  (Read 3565 times)

nailman

All quite on the Apex front
« on: February 27, 2021, 06:07 pm »
 I’ve not seen much feedback on the Garrett Apex , I’ve lost all hope of the new C Scope and I understand that some Vanquish owner are experiencing dodgy build quality.
So it’s come as a nice surprise that Nokia Mackro are producing a multi frequency machine, to be housed ina Simplex style machine.

I don’t know if it will be like the multi Kruzer with selectable frequencies or hopefully continues multi frequency, Nokia appear to be on the ball when the Simplex was first realised they where quick to sort out the minor problems, so definitely keeping a eye out for its relise
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
Re: All quite on the Apex front
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 08:26 pm »
I think it's going to me simultaneous running multi frequency.  People asked N/M for one and they said they could do it.
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

nailman

Re: All quite on the Apex front
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 08:56 pm »
I think it's going to me simultaneous running multi frequency.  People asked N/M for one and they said they could do it.

I hope so they certainly appear to be a manufacturer that listen to their customers
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered