Author Topic: Fekin fekin rain  (Read 4360 times)

Fartacus

Fekin fekin rain
« on: August 06, 2021, 01:26 pm »

I knew it was rain forecast but took a chance on have a go detecting I’m now parked up in a lay-by because the rain is biblical it’s fekin bouncing off the road and has done got the past 15 minutes..

mayhem147

Re: Fekin fekin rain
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 03:24 pm »
After last year, when I bent the tines of a fork (no way I could get a spade into the baked hard soil) trying to recover signals from a local field, I'm not going to moan about rain ever again! :)

The oil man

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 05:41 pm »
You can never trust the forecast mate ,  i honestly think they haven't got clue  ::)

Forecasts seem to differ depending on what channel you watch or which app you look at 🙄
I came in to the world with nothing and still have most of it left 

Deeptech Vista X  + Perseverance

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 09:26 pm »
You can never trust the forecast mate ,  i honestly think they haven't got clue  ::)

Forecasts seem to differ depending on what channel you watch or which app you look at 🙄

Agreed, they are frustratingly wrong so much of the time !
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

13oots2

• Administrator
    • Comics
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 11:20 pm »

Perhaps going back to the traditional way of hanging a piece of seaweed over your door is the way forward. If it's wet it is raining if it is dry it is sunny, can't go wrong there ::)
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and join the live chat