Gary's Detecting forum > General detecting talk

They say you live and learn

<< < (2/3) > >>

The oil man:
Thanks chap's ..

I feeing less depressed now about and the shock of it happening has worn off a bit .

A valuable lesson learned and I'll still give it to the Farmer as a keepsake 🙂

Keith67:
Chalk up another error to the less than perfect "Mark 1 Human"  ;D

At least you can blame a mate for the damage. If it makes you feel any better, I have clumsily broken a few finds myself mate, I can be a heavy handed plonker sometimes.

nailman:

--- Quote from: rusty old bucket on August 11, 2021, 09:09 pm ---Could have been worse mate , I have found Roman coins  before and lost them again before I have got  home!  ::)

--- End quote ---

Iam just changing cars so cleared out the boot of my old estate car, lifted the floor over the spare wheel well3 Roman groats 2 Victorian pennies countless small bits of lead and aluminium.
I’ve often been cleaning finds and thought I’am sure I found a Roman today

Keith67:

--- Quote from: nailman on August 13, 2021, 01:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: rusty old bucket on August 11, 2021, 09:09 pm ---Could have been worse mate , I have found Roman coins  before and lost them again before I have got  home!  ::)

--- End quote ---

Iam just changing cars so cleared out the boot of my old estate car, lifted the floor over the spare wheel well3 Roman groats 2 Victorian pennies countless small bits of lead and aluminium.

--- End quote ---

Do you put everything in the same pouch/pocket mate?

nailman:

--- Quote from: Keith67 on August 13, 2021, 07:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: nailman on August 13, 2021, 01:23 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Do you put everything in the same pouch/pocket mate?

--- End quote ---

Used to do now got a little plastic tube for the good Finds  which now goes in my pocket, just the rubbish stuff in the Finds pouch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version