Author Topic: has gary any videos or comments for deus Mk2 ??  (Read 6830 times)

diggers

has gary any videos or comments for deus Mk2 ??
« on: November 28, 2021, 01:49 pm »
seems very quiet on the mk2 deus

Metalurgy

Re: has gary any videos or comments for deus Mk2 ??
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 04:28 pm »
He’s been gagged by xp until it’s already to go.
Ok that’s my guess,it will happen soonish.

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 05:29 pm »
Should have an introduction video very soon.

Oxgirl

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 08:06 pm »
Brilliant news. I’m trying not to spend the money I have earmarked for one on Christmas presents. I need to buy it soon. As long as I’m left with about £5 I can make a pot of gruel for everyone else  ;D

diggers

diggers

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 11:47 am »
i have decided to get a d2 lite when available as i  need a 9 coil and dont think there is enought improvment over the d1 to fork out 1400 quid ,,i can always get a remote at a later date if it warrants it

bentley240

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 03:08 pm »
I have to ask, if there are not enough improvements over a D1 why are you buying a D2? do you own a D1? I have a D1 and can see many advantages to the D2.

Oxgirl

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 05:51 pm »
I have to ask, if there are not enough improvements over a D1 why are you buying a D2? do you own a D1? I have a D1 and can see many advantages to the D2.

There are improvements. For beach detecting it’s light years better than the D1 and even seasoned Minelab beach guys are saying that it is deeper than the NOX.

For land detection it is deeper with much clearer TID numbers at some depth. Some of the programmes are impressively deep and overall the build improvements to make it moreuser friendly are very good from the robust waterproof controller to the one button switch on/ off of the whole set up.

I’m now at the stage where I am able to use it audio only and I’m finding deep misshapen iron is easier to spot than the D1 with other audio info being much richer. Spotting the shape and depth of an item is better.

Is it £1400 better? Guess that depends on what you are looking for or need. Certainly the original  Deus would find 95% plus of the things a D2 would find, maybe even more. But that last % would niggle me if I didn’t have one. Personally I got one because I witnessed the benefits of multi frequency with the NOX. I hated thinking I might be finding more with an MF machine.

bentley240

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2022, 08:45 am »
Hi Oxgirl, as I said above, I am aware of the advantages, I was asking Diggers what he meant by there wasn't enough improvement over the d1 to warrant the price. Lost in translation I guess.

diggers

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2022, 10:45 am »
i love my 9x5 setup with the d1 so cant replicate that with d2