Gary's Detecting forum > General detecting talk

Info on Nokta Makro Legend

(1/3) > >>

Keith67:
I took the plunge and fished around for videos on the Legend the other night, surprised to find that there really wasn't much out there ??

Doesn't seem to be much reliable info out there, a few poor depth tests that don't prove anything really.

I expected to find a lot more ??

Oxgirl:
Not really, they have recalled the test ones while they do more modifications. Guessing, like XP, they’ve learnt the importance of confidentiality agreements. To be fair though they usually they don’t work and leak like a sieve so guessing they must have picked their testers carefully?

Looks like live models might be a few more weeks away at least. I do hope they are good machines. Minelab need another shake of their tree and Garret need a rocket up their arse. Competition leads to innovation which is good for us 👍🏼

Keith67:

--- Quote from: Oxgirl on February 02, 2022, 11:15 pm ---Not really, they have recalled the test ones while they do more modifications. Guessing, like XP, they’ve learnt the importance of confidentiality agreements. To be fair though they usually they don’t work and leak like a sieve so guessing they must have picked their testers carefully?

Looks like live models might be a few more weeks away at least. I do hope they are good machines. Minelab need another shake of their tree and Garret need a rocket up their arse. Competition leads to innovation which is good for us 👍🏼

--- End quote ---

Hmm I have a bad feeling about this. Cast iron promises that they would be released summer 2021 ! Things really ain't going to plan !

mayhem147:

--- Quote from: Oxgirl on February 02, 2022, 11:15 pm ---Not really, they have recalled the test ones while they do more modifications. Guessing, like XP, they’ve learnt the importance of confidentiality agreements. To be fair though they usually they don’t work and leak like a sieve so guessing they must have picked their testers carefully?

--- End quote ---

I suspect the more likely reason is that that don't want to incur the wrath of Dilek and who can blame them! ;D

nailman:
I’ve only seen one UK test I’am certainly interested being newly retired the Deus 2 is too expensive
come to think of it not seen much feedback on the Garrett apex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version