Gary's Detecting forum > General detecting talk

Which version.?

(1/2) > >>

lobo:
For people using the D2, what version are you using ? Some people say they are happy with V0.71 whilst others say it's not as deep seeking as V0.6.
Has anybody experienced a decrease in depth when going to the latest version, or has it improved the machine ?

Oxgirl:
On .71 and getting really, really good depth since the ground has got wetter and I started ground balancing.

I was a bit underwhelmed by 0.6. It mucked up full tones and deep iron sounded lovely. Iron is an easy spot now, full tones I’ve not checked. 

lobo:

--- Quote from: Oxgirl on December 18, 2022, 08:38 pm ---On .71 and getting really, really good depth since the ground has got wetter and I started ground balancing.

I was a bit underwhelmed by 0.6. It mucked up full tones and deep iron sounded lovely. Iron is an easy spot now, full tones I’ve not checked.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your feedback.

kevsat:
mines on .71 and its a dream to use ...full tones square is my choice zero discrim 1.5 reactivity its seriously deep and mega sensitive on pasture ..the nox is gathering dust as we speak

lobo:

--- Quote from: kevsat on December 19, 2022, 06:07 pm ---mines on .71 and its a dream to use ...full tones square is my choice zero discrim 1.5 reactivity its seriously deep and mega sensitive on pasture ..the nox is gathering dust as we speak

--- End quote ---

Thanks Kev.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version