Author Topic: My latest Minelab GPX 5000 ramblings  (Read 9159 times)

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
My latest Minelab GPX 5000 ramblings
« on: November 11, 2013, 11:28 am »
Today we cover some important aspects, such as soil timings and discrimination settings.
http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/minelab_gpx_5000_user_guide.htm

detecting_deano

Re: My latest Minelab GPX 5000 ramblings
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 09:57 am »
Keep them coming gary ive not long started my journey with the gpx

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 01:28 pm »
It's a long journey, but if my ramblings can help...job done !
I used mine today and was really enjoying it, then after an hour my new fully charged battery went flat on the screamer pack, thats it now I'm not using the screamer pack anymore and sticking to the genuine Minelab battery.

detecting_deano

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 12:04 am »
I was thinking of getting the screamer pack think ill put that on the back burner for now then .
The more info I can get the better so its much appreciated and hopefully some of it will stay in my head.
Im really enjoying using the gpx its like detecting from a different perspective if that makes sense. Its early days but im really exited about getting to know it better you can just tell theres so much power in it as every now and then you just click a little bit with it and pick out some signals that you just know a vlf wouldnt hit but then on the flip side ive had some bad days .but dont we all no matter what machine

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 01:38 pm »
If you find it helpful I would appreciate it if you gave Joan Allen or Minelab some feedback