Author Topic: The new Deeptech Vista Sprite will be on sale in the UK soon  (Read 12408 times)

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
Some of you know I have been working with Deeptech on my own signature machine. It is called the Vista Sprite and only available in the Uk. Ziggs has been testing a prototype model and is really impressed, it has a rapid recovery speed, a sweet tone and one or two other tricks up its sleeve.

I believe the price will be around £425 plus post

Here is a video of the final tests.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=llF-s45bxk8

Rew

• Gold Membership
Re: The new Deeptech Vista Sprite will be on sale in the UK soon
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 10:45 am »
Gary. Mark me down for one. Fist in line. Message me the price and I'll pay you.
I do it with an AKA Sorex Pro

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 05:40 pm »
Your on the list Rew

blitzmk2

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 01:39 pm »
Gary, could you advise me on the current cost of this machine and how to obtain one from you, please.  Also as a newcomer to the hobby looking for an artefact detector, old coins jewellery etc am I right in thinking that this MD is suitable?  I don't anticipate much beach work and if it is not suitable for wet sand, it doesn't matter.
Thank you for your forum and for your advice and time. Regards, Baz.

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 08:30 pm »
Have replied to your e mail Baz

jlpsmith

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 12:01 pm »
This looks like a great machine Gary. Your video was excellent and i like the way the settings remain the same for novice or expert.   The coke switch is great.

garybrem

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 11:11 pm »
out of interest how does the sprite measure up to the smart or are they very different machines on a personal level if my back is not giving me too much jip I grab the smart over my deus I love it its a bit like learning a strange new language the more you learn the more you get from it.

Gary

• Gary B
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 07:34 am »
The weight and balance will be the same, the Smart has the option if more power with the boost, I believe the circuitry is quite different especially on the iron rejection and tone.

The Sprite is very forgiving to use you can't get it wrong and for our UK sites with iron contamination etc it's pretty bang on.