Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General detecting talk / Re: has gary any videos or comments for deus Mk2 ??
« Last Post by Oxgirl on November 28, 2021, 08:06 pm »
Brilliant news. I’m trying not to spend the money I have earmarked for one on Christmas presents. I need to buy it soon. As long as I’m left with about £5 I can make a pot of gruel for everyone else  ;D
General detecting talk / Re: What is your most successful xp deus settings
« Last Post by mariothemoss on November 28, 2021, 06:02 pm »
Hot for me increasing sensitivity when possible,audio response 4, reactivity as appropriate works great for me.
« Last Post by Gary on November 28, 2021, 05:29 pm »
Should have an introduction video very soon.
« Last Post by Metalurgy on November 28, 2021, 04:28 pm »
He’s been gagged by xp until it’s already to go.
Ok that’s my guess,it will happen soonish.
General detecting talk / has gary any videos or comments for deus Mk2 ??
« Last Post by diggers on November 28, 2021, 01:49 pm »
seems very quiet on the mk2 deus
General detecting talk / Re: What is your most successful xp deus settings
« Last Post by diggers on November 28, 2021, 01:48 pm »
sonar for me with HF coils
General detecting talk / Re: War has been declared !!
« Last Post by Keith67 on November 26, 2021, 01:50 am »
I really don't see it myself when there isn't even a video showing the machine working. Some people will just buy blind but a lot of people want to see how it performs before parting with their money. The same applies to Nokta Makro, I don't want to hear it - I want to see it.

Depends who does the videos.  I trust Gary, but in many other cases, what you see isn't what you get.

Many early videos will be attention seekers and people wanting to increase their channel subs, and in my experience much of the early feedback will be unreliable, and that's putting it politely. if you want to know what a machine is like, I honestly believe you have to wait a good few months for a lot of feedback and then carefully sift out the facts from the fiction.
« Last Post by nailman on November 25, 2021, 07:26 pm »
Nontheless, the wait still goes on for both XP & Nokta Makro to show what their SMF machines can do. Also, neither company have issued a "User Manual" . It's looking more and more like 2022 before the models are in the shops.  :(

Exactly the proof of the pudding no doubt the Nox users will keep drip feeding use  with false information
Roll on the tests
« Last Post by mayhem147 on November 25, 2021, 11:31 am »
I really don't see it myself when there isn't even a video showing the machine working. Some people will just buy blind but a lot of people want to see how it performs before parting with their money. The same applies to Nokta Makro, I don't want to hear it - I want to see it.

I would imagine that most existing Deus users already know enough to decide whether to get their wallets out for the Mk2 or not, but releasing the user manual at this stage would surely do no harm. 
« Last Post by lobo on November 25, 2021, 10:37 am »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10