Author Topic: none motion  (Read 3236 times)

muckyfingers

none motion
« on: March 04, 2017, 07:50 pm »
dont see many none motion detectors around these days!!! what do you think were the best ones and why, the old c scope's come to mind! 1220 etc.
michael.

Redfoot

Re: none motion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 10:08 pm »
Probably the lack of stability people want good control of the machine while detecting none motion did not make the grade so went the way of the dinosaur

Peter

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 04:55 pm »
Yeah the Cscopes tended to have the threshold drifting every few seconds or more thats why there was a retune button on most of them, but I really liked some of them such as the Metadec 1 & 2 and the Promet 1& 2 and the Cscope 1200 was v good too.Oh ! and the Cscope 3000 was v good as well. Tended to be a bit on the heavy side all of them especially the Metadec and Promet but I was young then and weight wasn`t an issue . ;D

nailman

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 05:13 pm »
Yeah the Cscopes tended to have the threshold drifting every few seconds or more thats why there was a retune button on most of them, but I really liked some of them such as the Metadec 1 & 2 and the Promet 1& 2 and the Cscope 1200 was v good too.Oh ! and the Cscope 3000 was v good as well. Tended to be a bit on the heavy side all of them especially the Metadec and Promet but I was young then and weight wasn`t an issue . ;D

The good old days  beep and dig
Experienced button digger
XP Deus
Insurance company's are warning campers if your tent is stolen during the night you won't be covered

needlegun

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 11:58 pm »
The old 1220 xdp was a great machine.
Non motion /motion still has its place. :)