Author Topic: Teknetics Patriot  (Read 11473 times)

jackel

Re: Teknetics Patriot
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 06:40 pm »
I know what you mean I have decided on a machine now fed up of contemplating so decided to opt for the rebadged F70 in the form of the Teknetics Patriot.. The F70 has a brilliant reputation and by all accounts is a reputable good performing detector..

Price wise it's a good deal to be fair so just have to decide either between Joanallen or Unearthed at Joanallen they offer a Pro Hunter headphones with the Patriot so that might just be the winner ..

Keith67

• XP Deus, GM1+UK
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2017, 07:34 pm »
I know what you mean I have decided on a machine now fed up of contemplating so decided to opt for the rebadged F70 in the form of the Teknetics Patriot.. The F70 has a brilliant reputation and by all accounts is a reputable good performing detector..

Price wise it's a good deal to be fair so just have to decide either between Joanallen or Unearthed at Joanallen they offer a Pro Hunter headphones with the Patriot so that might just be the winner ..

He's going for it !!  ;D  I hope you enjoy it, and please give us all your thoughts when you have had a few run outs.
Flirt with the dirt, beep, dig, dance....

jackel

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 07:59 pm »
Will try and do some good outings when i get the machine let you know how it performs. ;)