Author Topic: Which version.?  (Read 6047 times)

lobo

Which version.?
« on: December 18, 2022, 06:59 pm »
For people using the D2, what version are you using ? Some people say they are happy with V0.71 whilst others say it's not as deep seeking as V0.6.
Has anybody experienced a decrease in depth when going to the latest version, or has it improved the machine ?

Oxgirl

Re: Which version.?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 08:38 pm »
On .71 and getting really, really good depth since the ground has got wetter and I started ground balancing.

I was a bit underwhelmed by 0.6. It mucked up full tones and deep iron sounded lovely. Iron is an easy spot now, full tones I’ve not checked. 

lobo

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 04:05 pm »
On .71 and getting really, really good depth since the ground has got wetter and I started ground balancing.

I was a bit underwhelmed by 0.6. It mucked up full tones and deep iron sounded lovely. Iron is an easy spot now, full tones I’ve not checked.

Thank you for your feedback.

kevsat

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 06:07 pm »
mines on .71 and its a dream to use ...full tones square is my choice zero discrim 1.5 reactivity its seriously deep and mega sensitive on pasture ..the nox is gathering dust as we speak

lobo

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 06:27 pm »
mines on .71 and its a dream to use ...full tones square is my choice zero discrim 1.5 reactivity its seriously deep and mega sensitive on pasture ..the nox is gathering dust as we speak

Thanks Kev.

mariothemoss

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2022, 11:54 pm »
Been tempted on getting a  deus 2 seems to be gathering a lot of momentum love the fact that its deep machine when set correctly  l understand  its other qualities but people always ask how deep will it go

Lodge Scent

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 02:39 am »
I agree with the crowd Lobo. Just as deep as previous version. I've also been amazed at even at a Reactivity of 0.5, I've dug some deep old coppers that were colocated with old square nails.

kevsat

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 02:22 pm »
ive had to eat some serious amounts of humble pie with the d2 ..i was sucked in to the negativity and griping about performance on it at first .. but reading through some feedback from some veterans i bit the bullet with a lite version ..so glad i did now that ive dialled into the audio im 100 percent happy with its power and sensitivity ..im stuck into the general programe because it just delivers everytime i take it out ...

Oxgirl

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2022, 10:33 pm »
ive had to eat some serious amounts of humble pie with the d2 ..i was sucked in to the negativity and griping about performance on it at first .. but reading through some feedback from some veterans i bit the bullet with a lite version ..so glad i did now that ive dialled into the audio im 100 percent happy with its power and sensitivity ..im stuck into the general programe because it just delivers everytime i take it out ...

General is bloody good - very stable and sensitive. I flitted between a few programmes for a while but have also been happily stuck on General for quite a few months with no intention of changing it. Tweaking reactivity deals very well with different land conditions.

lobo

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2022, 06:51 pm »
Thank you all for the comments, will give General a go next time out.